Thursday, May 26, 2011

. . .Clap, Clap :)


image found when searching
 "happiness" on google...

"If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!"  Remember that little diddy?  At 5 or 6 years old, I always clapped the loudest, by the way : )

Happiness is all relative, I know, but it's refreshing, isn't it?  Isn't it nice to walk down the street and have a stranger say, "Hi! How are you?" and they're just cheerful.  It makes you smile, right?

Or hearing the laughter of a child...it just makes you laugh along with them.  I *love* that.

What makes me "happy" is different than what makes you happy, I know. Writing, books, food, my kids, my hubby, my best friend = my bliss...

So I'm happy today for no apparent (but, maybe a little annoying?!) reason...just *HAPPY* : )

How are YOU today?

~ Nay ~

No comments: