Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gonna Take It Nice and Slow...

So, I got my first suggestion on my Facebook status:

"Super DuperYAY!! I wanna read about ur baking delights and book stuff and everything in between that :)" (from my little sis-in-law)

I have a feeling this is going to be a *slow* process.  I have a lot to learn about this new world called "the blog," but I'll get it surely!

My sis-in-law knows I love to read recipes, contemplate making recipes, collect recipes, but never actually make them.  I do love to bake though!  From the box - ha!  And reading?  Oh my goodness, I could write about books for countless hours.  I would love to start reviewing books on here.  That would be awesome!  I read A LOT!  I talk about the books I want to read, the ones I've read, and well...everything in between.

Now I have to figure one thing out!  How to have people follow me with or without email!

We'll see...kids calling...and I'm calling it a night on my first *real* blog entry!

With love and light,
Nay

1 comment:

SquirrelQueen said...

Hi Nay, I saw your post on TLC Book Tours and thought I would pop over. If you want to build your follower numbers there are dozens of blog hops where you can meet other bloggers who are also looking for followers. It is a follow you, follow me exchange.

Come over to my main blog, The Road to Here, (click on the link) and scroll down on my sidebar. You will find links to lots of blog hops. Once you build up your follower base it will be easier to get books for review.

Welcome to the blogging universe!