Friday, May 13, 2011

J'Adore...


Some women are just so talented!  I don't know if you have noticed but I try to feature a talented woman at least once a week on "Cover to Cover" (yes, I know I've only been on for two weeks!). 

This week, though, I just can't resist doing another feature!




My co-worker and "sweetie-pie" of the job, makes baby wipe cases covered in lush materials
and I think they are "gorgeous, darling!"

my favorite!

I pretty much think they are "magnifique"...
the cases make me want to have another baby, just so I can use one!

Baby wipe cases "Sweet Mary Anna" are, well, sweet :) 
malkchy@aol.com or 323.712.2676

May the rest of your day be DIVINE:)
Nay




2 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

wow they looks like opera purses! who would have thought they hid the ugly baby wipes!

Nay said...

Aren't they beautiful?! I keep hinting that I want one...they would even be nice to use as a "hold-all" in purses...:) I have a girlfriend that uses hers as a first-aid kit...I liked that idea too!