Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some Afternoon Fun...

I *love* finding stuff on the Internet. Free previews for upcoming books, jewelry kits, recipes for summer food...and everything is just a click away (the purple ones below, by the way)...

Here are some free previews to books that looked interesting to me.  I like that you can read the first chapter or so and see if you want to invest your time in the book.



 Preview of Dreams of Joy


Isn't this a great summer project? 
Simple and pretty bracelets to make at home...and I loved the price!  Click on the link! 
Karma Bracelet Kit
Summerstead on Etsy Karma Bracelet Kit

Some yummy salads for summer picnics or quick dinners:
Sweet Pea and Tuna Salad
From Real Simple: Summer Salads

Enjoy, just like I did!
~ Nay ~

3 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing. It is great to at least get to read a first chapter of a book. Sometimes I won't start a book because I am afraid I won't like it and it will waste my time! So this is great! And you are doing excellent in this little blogging world! I was expecting something like 3 followers, and you have 23! Well, 24 with me!! Can't wait to read along!

Blessed Rain said...

wonderful links - thanks for sharing!

Nay said...

*Hi Natalia:) Welcome to my little world...thanks for following!

*Thank you BR as always!!!