Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wisdom, Love & Light

 

The art of today's "Talented Woman" is someone very close to my heart. 

When I first met her, she made me feel that a person could conquer any obstacle in her path...and do so with grace.  She is an old soul and her photography shows the love of true passion for life and what it holds in all of us.


Enjoy these few photos that she shared with me.  I hope they show you what I see through her photography...

...wisdom in things unseen, a deep through the roots kind of love, and light when all you see is darkness.

 

"Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human."
(Anthony Robbins)

And with that thought - make today worth it!
~Nay~
jisell333@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

Beautiful post and gorgeous photos!

Nay said...

Thank you...;)

Anonymous said...

thank you! xoxo's ...jiselle

Anonymous said...

...oh i forgot to mention...you're awesome!
~jiselle

Nay said...

You're inspiring, Jiselle! That's why I had to write this post about you and your photography!
Love you!
Auntie Nay