Friday, May 27, 2011

yum...yum...YUM!

I am hun-gree (!) this morning.  And when *I* get hungry, I search for recipes.  Well today's search was quick and short, since I found this great recipe for "Pan-Cooked Greens with Tofu and Garlic" on girlichef's blog.  It looks *yum-o*!!!

My family loves tofu...and of course, garlic, is tops!  When I finally get a kitchen back this summer, I am definitely making this dish.  I am a little excited about it (having my own kitchen and cookin') and can't wait to prepare a bunch of fabulous recipes I've been collecting...

Check out the recipe here:  Girlichef's "Can You Smell My Garlic Breath" recipes:) and to entice you just a little bit, here's a pic that "girlichef" had on the post...


So now, I'm salivating!  Looks so yummy...and if you scroll down the post, there's also a recipe for "Sauteed Cod with Spicy Garlic Sauce".  I've never had cod, so maybe I'll try that recipe this summer, too.  Anyone want to come over and taste-test? Ha : )

Happy Friday...

I have to go get something for breakfast *now*!
~ Nay ~

2 comments:

Heather @girlichef (http://www.girlichef.com/) said...

Um, I do...you know, just to make sure you're getting it right ;-P ...ha ha ha! No really, this is a favorite of mine, so garlicky and bitter with greens and the softness of the tofu, oh man, you're making me hungry. Thanks so much for featuring my dish...you're so sweet. Enjoy your weekend!

Nay said...

;) Happy Friday! Thank you again!