Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Afternoon Delights

I was looking through the Food Network website again...I love looking for recipes I'll never make, but sound sooooo good!

So this afternoon, summer salads were on the brain.  I must tell you, I have never tried these but a picture is worth a million mouth-watering words...Just look at these!


Find the recipes here!


And maybe pair one of the salads with a crisp baguette and a bottle of Riesling?

)Or for my meat-eaters, a wonderful piece of steak and some Lambrusco?


Why must I do this to myself?  I've made myself salivate again : ) 

 ♥,
 ~ Nay ~

yum yum yum YUM!


3 comments:

Wendy said...

I've had 3 of these dishes this past week!! LOL Also Smores from the other blog-this is getting -creeeepy- heehee

Nay said...

which ones? I want to make the bean and corn one BAD!

Wendy said...

asparagus wrapped in bacon the black bean and corn and the pasta w/bacon. I will send you my black bean dip the ppl RAVE over!!