Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tumblr_ln5w82gwah1qfsbmqo1_500_largeMercy-overlay_largeSweetpotatobiscuits_largeTumblr_lkylfqf2pe1qadgqvo1_500_large5525507605_afb309c429_z_largeAll these things and more remind me of you...

You are the one I share my inner most thoughts with...
You are the one that was there so I don't ever need to explain it to you...

You are the one that laughs at my corny jokes...
The one who laughs when I'm venting, mad, angry and then puts a smile on my face.

You are my best friend for life...
...and there is no one else that I could picture taking that spot in my heart.

My sister, not through blood
My sister...through experiences
through memories that I'm the only one who can remind you of.

Love forever for you...

Your "biscuit",
~ Nay
X_large
all photos found on we♥it

No comments: