Thursday, June 30, 2011

Music Time...

Photobucket
Hosted by Sarah Elizabeth of
(which, by the way, is a "too-cute-and sassy-for-words" blog I found through "Mom2MemphisAndRuby" whose blog always makes me smile...)

These are songs that are *always* on in the background (through earphones) in my little cubicle at work:
*
*
*
Lovesong - Adele
  Raise Your Glass - Pink

California Gurls - Katy Perry

Roll Up - Whiz Kalifa


Strangelove - Depeche Mode

*
*
*
I know it's a weird mix, but I like to have these songs in my daily music listening : )
What are you listening to?!
~ Nay ~

3 comments:

queenofcrazy said...

Oh Raise Your Glass seems to ALWAYS be on my playlist too :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I'm now your newest follower. Love the blog.

Nay said...

Awesomest:) See you around the neighborhood!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

thanks for linking up! So glad you found my blog! I love these songs, especially the adele one..that girl sure can sing! Hope you have a great weekend and link up again next week! xo