Thursday, June 16, 2011

May I Have Your Attention?

I HAVE

FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!! 
(plus 2 more I just saw pop up!)

Please leave a comment on this post by
Saturday, June 18th (9am California-time)
for a chance to win a "lil somethin' special"
from me to you...

And if you'd like, you can share this little raffle with your neighbors.

~~~~>Only open to subscribers or followers.<~~~~~

Thank you so much for the continued support of my blog,

~ Nay ~

P.S.:  I'll probably draw names out of a hat since I don't know how to do that random pick thing - lol!

10 comments:

Veronica Marie Lewis-Shaw said...

Congrats on hitting the "big five-O"!! Plus two...

:)

Nay said...

Thank you Veronica:) I'll put you in the running...

Kimmel Tippets said...

Congratulations! Your blog is growing fast, and that's so exciting!

Nay said...

Thank you KT:) You're in the running too!!!

Marjie Pride said...

Congrats I see its up to 53 so far way to go!

Nay said...

You're in the running Marjie - I couldn't see my GFC list so I had to do some homework to put your name in that hat and see if you were already a follower.
Followed you back!

Alexandra said...

Nay, you can use Random.org instead of using the hat! Congratulations on your 50!

Nay said...

Thanks Alexandra, I'll look into that on Saturday afternoon when I pick one of you!

jackieb13 said...

just found you this morning (around 3am your time - 6am here in NC). We like some of the same authors and I saw your post on Sarah Addison Allen's facebook page, followed it here and saw you also enjoy Elizabeth Berg. Just picked up Once Upon a Time There Was You from the library and am starting it today. :)

Nay said...

okay everybody, I'll be back soon to tell everyone the winner!!!

Yay!