Friday, June 3, 2011

My First Blog Hop : /


http://www.parajunkee.com/2011/06/feature-follow-friday-48.html
 So this is my first ever blog hop and I do hope I'm doing this right! It's a little infuriating to be a newbie sometimes, but I have to start new things to get things going ;0)
I've followed all the directions, so here goes!

Parajunkee's View is the host for "Feature & Follow Friday"...every week a blog is *featured* and this week's is (ta da!) Amy from Backseat Reader...click the link to see her post and follow : )

This Week's Question:

Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)

I am definitely not big on zombies or for that matter Mel Gibson (well, except for Braveheart okay? But that's a big exception!).  Anything spooky like zombies or anything that's supposed to be dead and walks around and isn't supposed to, bugs me a little.  They are kind of annoying, if you think about it.  But I guess, I would watch as many zombie movies as possible to prepare and make sure I do everything that the people at the end who survive do.  That's pretty logical.  You wouldn't want to prepare like the person who gets killed off in the first couple of scenes.

Here are the bloggy people participating:
Friday Following Blogs (ugh! hope I did that right, but if I didn't go to Parajunkie's site for the list!)

And to all the followers I currently have and the ones I may get...thank you for your support - it means A LOT!
~Nay~



9 comments:

Howard Sherman said...

As the saying goes – the best defense is a good offense. I’ve got that covered! My preparations for the zombie apocalypse are not just intricate, they’re stylish. I’m not talking “last stand” stuff here. I mean to lure in the zombies and slaughter them wholesale while we sip champagne and watch.

How am I going to do that? Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and read all about it.

Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday!

Howard Sherman, Implementor
http://www.howardsherman.net

Rida (Raindrop Reflections) said...

Ugh, I hate zombies, too- but they're interesting :)

I'm a new follower! You can find my post here.

Karen said...

I hate the zombies too! I wouldn't want to be the first one killed either, especially doing something goofy like falling and getting caught! LOL

I'm a new follower and thanks for stopping by Release Notes!

Karen

D (Paperback Heart) said...

Great answer! I definitely wouldn't want to be the first one gone!

Thanks for stopping by my blog--I'm following you back!

Paperback Heart x

bex said...

I'm definitely not prepared for any of those lol. For the zombies, I'm thinking grab what you can and run? LOL. I have no idea. And you did just fine! Welcome to the hop. :D New follower.

Happy weekend!

Rebecca @ the new kindle fever

Nay said...

Hi to all my new followers - thanks for stopping by to say HEY!

Me My Shelf And I said...

Great blog! Thanks for stopping by and following me! I popped over to return the favor!

Amber @ Me, My Shelf and I

Marla said...

Thanks for stopping by. I'm following you back. :) I think I would be watching Resident Evil and 28 Days Later for some ideas. Surely some of their tricks would work.

Nay said...

Hi Marla and Amber - Thanks for following back!