Thursday, June 9, 2011

No Idea...Just *Divine*


What makes my glass half-full? happy?
overflowing with *divine-ness*?

Fresh bread and butter...
it's all I ever need to put me in a *happy* mood.

Need I say more...
I love getting wrapped up and taken to different places.


Nicknames...
The ones my hubby comes up with make me
giggle!

Right when the sun rises or after it has set...
the sky's the limit : )

My brilliant piggy!
It's like she's saying,
"If you got it, flaunt it!"

Lists everywhere...
even on my work desk!

Inspirational quotes...
they remind me of my best friend, too.

Words...
strung up together to make a thing of beauty...

with a dollop of sour cream and brown sugar...
YUM!
 
That I inherited this gift of writing from
my peruvian grandma...
...speechless and honored.

Now what about you?

xoxo
~ Nay ~

(some pics from we♥it, can't remember which ones : / )

2 comments:

Fiorella said...

Mis pies en la arena justo en la orilla!

Nay said...

Ay Fio:) De verdad, eso es maravilloso tambien:)