Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Menu Idea?

Hi-ya!
I've been mentally putting together all the dishes I want to make this summer.  I love food and I'm getting just a tad excited with all the recipes I'm seeing everywhere.

A couple of weeks ago, I signed up to get a Real Simple "Daily Recipes" email and I received a couple of recipes that look sooooo good already.  I think the dishes are meant to be separate meals, but why not make a hearty summer dinner one night (...and if I only made *one* of these dishes, my hubby would probably say, "nice appetizer!" :D )

This is the menu and then, as always, I'll post photos to make your mouth water (links to the recipes will be under pics)!

~ Summer Nights Dinner Menu ~

Parmesan Pork Cutlets                                  
OR
Oven-Fried Chicken













and
Italian Tortellini-Veggie Salad
Italian Tortellini-Vegetable Salad
The Recipe (from Betty Crocker, this time)
with

"Juicy Spritzer"
(for the underage crowd:  any fruit juice w/ sparkling water)
(for the others: ...add something else if you want a kick!)

No idea what I would make for dessert ~
but, you know me, I'll figure something out!

Now I'm hungry...again!
~ Nay ~


No comments: