Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Photobucket

Hosted by Becky at Three Girls and a Guy comes "Thankful Thursdays".  Becky has put up a "linky party" - so go there to join and be THANKFUL!

Here's mine:
  • My son, Little Love, has been giving me "letters" all week.  Each day this morning, I have a new one in my purse.  His drawings and jumbled writing make me smile.
  • Friends that know when I'm "just not in the mood" for anything...not for talking, but just listening.
  • I got to see my baby nephew, Shish, yesterday.  He grunts now which makes me giggle. His scrunched up smiley face makes me giggle too : )
  • YOU...because I now have 66 followers...getting closer to 100 everyday...slowly but surely, right? And I'm already thinking up a giveaway for the big 1-0-0 !!!
  • A short work week!  No work Friday or Monday because of the 4th...that's pretty darn awesome if you ask me!
  • The Move...I can't wait to step into our new little home after 2 years.  From living in one room (all four of us) at my mother-in-law's to our own place?  I feel truly blessed!
    And because of this, I may be off and on at "Cover to Cover" for the next week or so - don't miss me too much !
Lots more "thankfuls" to write, but not enough coffee in me to write them all out : )

Happy "My Friday, Your Thursday"!
~ Nay ~

2 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for participating!!! Good luck with the move!

Nay said...

thank you!!!