Thursday, June 23, 2011

thoughtfully quoted...

Thank you to butterfly feet walking on life for this idea...
"Thursday Interpretations is a "meme," which means that you may participate in this on your blog, but I won't be advertising it nor adding a Linky for links to your post/s.  Anyway, Thursday Interpretation will be a weekly post where I post a motivational quote (and/or a book quote) and tell you my feelings about it."

Tumblr_lm7xbnmyb31qfdsoto1_500_large

This is absolutely how I feel about all those *mistakes* (those guys who I dated when I was single and would now tell any other woman, "what are you doing with him?!")...
I definitely went through heartbreak(s) and was saved from the *wrong* ones...
And why?
So that I could be with the *definitely, absolutely...oh my gosh, how right does this feel?* person.

So, yes the right one is out there...but remember you have to go through some "right nows" to get to the "yes, this is it!" one...
~ Nay ~

4 comments:

patty noriega said...

yep !!! that's right !!! that same thing happened to me

Fancy House Road said...

Hi Renee-

I love how you've added your personal experiences to the quote on your blog. Cute idea!

-Camberley

Nay said...

thx:)

An Irish Italian Blessing said...

LOVE IT! So true too! I'm following you back now, just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment :)