Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top 10!

Here’s the guidelines if you’d like to participate: Oh Amanda - Top Ten Tuesday

****
My Top 10..."Divine!"
(definitely not in any particular order)
  1. Java Chip Frapuccino from Starbucks
  2. receiving "just because" notes, emails, or gifties
  3. The Twilight Saga by Stefanie Meyers (and books that make me not want to stop reading)
  4. My "little love" and "lovebug" - the experience of being their mommy
  5. my hubby's spaghetti with garlic bread
  6. morning dates
  7. popcorn and chocolate-covered almonds at the movies
  8. humble awakenings and epiphanies (a-ha! moments)
  9. writing notes and letters...and journalling...and thoughts
  10. listing (making them, crossing the items off, the sense of accomplishment)
****
I can only list 10?! But there's so much more!

What's your TOP 10?
~ Nay ~

6 comments:

ICStarzz said...

I relate to the list writing. I'm happy now though cause I just got the 'to-do' app and i like how you can check things off the list and add stars to accomplishments and important information. lol

-Samantha
www.kreativekaring.com

Nay said...

♥like it♥

Kiki said...

i'm so glad you're blogging.

Nay said...

Thank you my Kiki!

Blessed Rain said...

Love your top ten! Great list!
here is mine
http://telishag.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-ten-foods-i-miss.html

Nay said...

Like yours too!