Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Talented Woman - San Francisco, Baby!

Welcome to the San Francisco edition of "Talented Woman"!
I have been wanting to feature my *breathtakingly brilliant* niece, Sofia, for a while now.  At pretty much every family gathering, wedding, reunion, you will see Sofia with a camera.  I see her as our memory keeper-the one who chronicles our lives... 
I finally got to asking her to be featured on the bloggy and she was awesome enough to say 'yes'!
I wanted to change up the "Talented Woman" post this time!
What better way than to ask some questions to the "Talented Woman," to get a feel for who she really is.  I hope, as you read her responses and look at her photography, that you fall in love with her heart, as much as I have.

Question and Answer from Auntie Nay to Lovely Sofia:


Where do you get your inspiration?
JUSTIN BIEBER! No just kidding haha. I get my inspiration from anything, everything, and anyone.
What do you want to do when you graduate from college?
Honestly, after high school I have no idea what I plan on doing. I do not know where I want to go or what I want to major in. I do know that I want to stay local because I do not think I can stand being away from home. I am focusing on the present though and making sure I am prepared for what ever it is I decide to do in my future.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? why?
On the top of my list on places to go would have to be Hawaii! Hopefully I'll cross that off soon. Other than that any country in the world would be lovely.
favorite song and why?
I have sooo many favorite songs! My taste in music is quite diverse. I would pick a song by Adele, Maroon 5, or perhaps John Legend, but Open Your Eyes will always be my favorite. It has been sampled by many artists, but the meaning within the lyrics always remains the same.
the quote that defines you or has the most meaning to you...
"What is meant to be will always find a way." -I can apply this quote to almost any situation I come across in life and it definitely reassures me that nothing is perfect.
best or most cherished memory?
I have so many fond and cherished memories in my life that I do not think it is possible for me to name just one. The beauty of photography is that you can look back at pictures and feel nostalgic. You can remember exactly how you felt and what occurred at that moment.
your ultimate wish
To simply be happy.
first thing that comes to your mind
right now...
Thank you for noticing my "talent" haha! I love and miss you :)

No, Sofia, thank YOU! ♥♥♥♥

Have a wonderful middle-of-the-week day! 
Always,
~ Nay ~

2 comments:

Lianne said...

Nice work cuzzo!! I've always liked looking at your pictures.

MITZI said...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥