Friday, July 15, 2011

Almost the Weekend...

It's almost the weekend and I am *so* looking forward to getting out of work and starting it already...simple plans, but satisfying...
Friday Night
My brother and his little family are going to be our first visitors to our new place...
We'll be having this for dinner
(courtesy of Pollo Loco - no cooking tonight!) and then just play with my little nephew "the Shish", hang out, and chit-chat...
Saturday
I'm thinking of making this for my hubby and I: 
 
and this for the kids: 
 

...but I can't promise that breakfast will actually *look* like that, but wouldn't that be nice?

Then we'll be off to go see:  ...

Sunday
I'm hoping to just do a little of this...Tumblr_l8z6416zom1qaum4yo1_500_large

Sounds so nice...can't wait for the weekend to begin!


See you on 3175063988_4c462a73fe_z_large 
and I hope you ...
~ Nay ~

No comments: