Saturday, July 23, 2011

Firsts...

I wanted to blog today...
I know it's the weekend and that I strictly do not blog on weekends...
But I got access to a computer, so I got the itch!

And I got to thinking...
about my *firsts* in my life...

Johnny-depp-21-jump-street-1-3-10-kc_large
Johnny Depp...{{sigh}} He was the first poster I had on my wall...
253412_219342371419763_100000320040994_784317_6197051_n_large
Starbucks Mocha Frapuccino...had a sip and it was over...my addiction to coffee begins...
032~Writing - Quizlet.nl
Writing...started to impress a boy that I could write poems too...and then I just couldn't stop...boy left, but the writing never did...
Tumblr_log68cqsm61qg4wb2o1_500_large
First Date...went for a burger and spilled every single drop of chili on my top...mortified...but the burger was good...date? not so much
To_kill_a_mockingbird_by_vampyprincessrdeb_large
First book I couldn't put down...my first book to devour, but not my last.
First movie I balled my eyes out in...The Champ (1979)...
First blog
{{smile}}

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend and I hope you remember all your good *firsts*
~ Nay ~

3 comments:

Modern Wivelyhood said...

Love this post! Following you back, hope you've had a great weekend!

alexandra said...

I love first, they leave an impresion in you, even if they are good or bad, that lasts forever and make you jump to other firsts. They change yourlife and the way you see it, taste it, admire it.

Nay said...

Thank you both for the comments:)