Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wednesday ♥

It's
lollipops

Favorite day of the week, again : ) Thank you to Krystina at lollipops!
 Oh, there are just so many things that I've been thinking about this morning...
(in no particular order 'cause pretty much they're all *divine* to me!)
   
Tumblr_lmu25l3gte1qasbyxo1_500_large
via

whimsical organization using boxes...love this because it makes me happy and in control...but in a fun way!


Tumblr_lk8pam8xvq1qh81keo1_500_large
via

walking through aisles of yarn...I haven't knitted in years...but, oh, the possibilities of scarves I would make for all my girlies : )  [Hoping to have a post this week for "Talented Women" on my favorite knitter!]

93219_1310142541_large
  keeping it real...enough said...
  
via
love this smell...it's not because of summer, either ('cause being from California, I am *not* a huge fan of the heat...I know, weird)...it just smells so good...I wonder if Coppertone makes moisturizer or somethin'??? 

 

5929041341_7461f06150_z_large
via
walking on grass without any shoes on...love the feel and coolness on my footsies : )

Tumblr_l4wh77j7bt1qzly83o1_250_large
via
always in search of a yummy-licious belgian waffle! my hubby and i try them every chance we get...



So,
What are your Wednesday Loves this week?
{{hugs}}
~ Nay ~

3 comments:

jackie b central texas said...

Live online chat tonight with authors Caridad Pineiro and Larissa Ione if one of the things I have found for Wednesday love this week Nay... Hope you can join in in 7 hours from now it promises to be lots of fun and interesting....

I also love barefoot in the grass walks and my main love of Wednesday is that it means week is half over and my sweetie gets to be off 2 days and relax at home with us, also means we run errands but they are fun as long as we are together!

Kate Evangelista said...

I love the quote, and basically everything about this post. :-) For me? It's getting to watch Harry Potter today.

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} said...

I love those boxes for organizing! I often let organizing slip by unnoticed, but I do enjoy making sure everything has it's proper place. ;)