Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lovin' and Wishin'...

I think that, for blogging's sake, Wednesday has become my favorite day to post.
Why?
lollipops 
So this week, I'm loving and wishing mostly...
last night was our first night at our new place (yay for us!) and, as we've been unpacking, I had forgotten about all the cool kitchen stuff I had! 
So now I am in organization mode and my OCD side is *loving* it! 
The kitchen is one of my favorite rooms in the house...it's always represented this:
Food = Love

Blue Ball Mason Jar Flower Frog Vase by postroadvintage on Etsy
I like this for the windowsill over the sink (?)


this is so my style!

This is the shape of our pantry, maybe I'll try this!

And I want something to put my cookbooks on...maybe this?

This is definitely the fun part - all the wishing of what everything will turn out like after the move is over : )

Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone
- May you be truly blessed -
I'll be mostly offline until next week, finishing up the move, a wedding to attend on Saturday, and hopefully getting some reading in between...

xoxo,
~ Nay ~

PS:  All images found on http://www.pinterest.com/.  A lot of them are from a blog called "house of smiths" - I think I'm heading over there now to follow them :)

4 comments:

katie said...

I really want that kitchen. : )

Kate said...

I love it all! The little vases made out of jars...simple and pretty!

Kiki said...

I'm so happy for you to be in your new place! You'll have to take before and after pics of how you personalize it. Love you!

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Wednesday have become love-ly for me too. You have a nice choice of photos. Cute jar vases for the kitchen window sill. Do love the kitchen and pantry. So white and clean.