Monday, July 25, 2011

Pesto Please!

I italian food!

Everything about italian food makes me gush with happiness.  There's just something about food covered in tomato sauce and cheese or my ultimate fave:

Pesto!

I have never ever ever made pesto...but that doesn't stop me from devouring it whenever I get a chance.
YUM!
And it doesn't matter how I eat it either.  Whether it be a cold pasta salad...in a sandwich....linguini/penne/fetuccini with pesto...or the peruvian version called salsa verde...I am not biased whatsoever
I am an equal opportunity pesto eater!

Case in point...I went to a delightful little italian deli today at lunch.
Happiness beyond compare because along with my veggie panini, I got a serving of the pesto pasta salad.  I only ate half the panini and a bite of the pasta salad...
Why would I do this to myself?
To have it for dinner tonight, of course!

So, if anyone out there has an easy-speasy pesto recipe...lemme know!

xoxo,
~ Nay ~

1 comment:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

looove pesto!!! that picture looks good enough to eat!