Friday, July 15, 2011

Q & A with Nay (Ha! That Rhymes!)


hosted by

Rules for 5QF:
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear on Friday morning!

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
My best friend has been a single mother for a very long time and has not *yet* found the right person to share her life with.  She is in hopes of meeting Mr. Right and it is my *hugest* wish and prayer for her that she find someone who loves her, cherishes her, and is true to only her.  Someone who God has hand-picked just for her is who she will one day have.
If that man were to cheat on her and I found out?
(Answer from ~ Nice Nay ~)
How could I not tell her?  And, hopefully, she'll forgive him and go to counseling with him.
(Answer from ~ Real Nay ~)
He better hope he has a really good medical plan, car insurance coverage, and life insurance!  I don't think I would tell her if I caught him or found out, because *if* that were to happen, he would never do it again (trust me). : } Sounds a bit *ruff and tuff*, but that's how I roll.  Hurt the ones I love...well, watch out...
2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
85% of the time it would be can.  But I love the idea of drinking Coke in a old school bottle.  Reminds me of what it must've been like back in the day sitting at the soda shop at the counter wearing a poodle skirt : )
3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
Most definitely my hair.  As I've said before, I may not be clinically diagnosed as OCD, but I have to have my routine!  Wash hair, wach body...always.  I feel that if I mess with the routine, I'll mess up my day...
4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
Breathe.
Pretty much, yeah...that's what you have to keep remembering to do because you will do everything as perfectly as you know how to.   If you're a mama, then it's in you to be one.  So breathe...and don't second-guess yourself too much.  It'll drive you (and, eventually, your little one/s) crazy!
5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Okay, so this is what you do...
Drink a full glass of water and eat a banana before going out to drink.
Try to drink the same cocktail the whole night (day?).
Before going to sleep (passing out), drink another full glass of water.
And from experience, "no, eating bread while drinking *will not* soak up that bottle of tequila you're drinking"!! (Don't ask...)

Happy Friday my wonderful blogging neighbors!
Looking forward to my first dinner guests at our new place tonight (my lil bro, sis-in-law, and *shish*), movies on Saturday...and reading and relaxing on Sunday...
Woo-hoo!
xoxo
~ Nay ~

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hi Nay! Thanks for visiting my blog from 5QF! I love your blog! I love the nice Nay/ mean Nay...made me smile!