Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Surprise! Look Here!

Tumblr_lipz7txlwn1qewj3qo1_400_large_large
...and because I you so much, guess what?!?!

Why you ask?  How did you get so lucky this bright and sunny Tuesday????
Well, I'm excited to say that I am soooo close to
again borrowed from another cute bloggy here
Only 9 6 more followers to go!
So excited!

So this is the plan...I get the 1-0-0 in followers and you win!
And you, oh wonderful follower, can help!
How?

Like this:
Mandatory
Comment on this post for a chance to win.  Please include your email addy so I can contact you. 
Also, let me know if you are a GFC follower or an email subscriber:)

Optional
(1 Extra Entry)
Invite a friend to follow my bloggy. 
When your friend follows me, have her/him leave a comment on this post and tell me who sent her/him.

(1 Extra Entry)
Tell me what you like or would like to see more of on my bloggy...

So what's the prize you ask?
A little care package...I'm thinking a book (your choice - really!) and other stuff I think is pretty neat (maybe something that I've featured here:  a necklace, babywipe case...)

Giveaway ends Friday, July 29th at Noon (California time).
Winner announced on Monday, August 1st (by email and then the announcement on here!)

Good luck everyone!
And
Tumblr_lltvo9uw8e1qkc2mmo1_500_large
via
You make me happy!

xoxo
~ Nay ~

12 comments:

Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

I'm a follower! (GFC)
THis is exciting! I just reached 100! lol
:)

Gwendolyn B. said...

Congrats on your growing following! This is a fun way to celebrate. I Follow with GFC.

geebee.reads AT gmail DOT com

cynthia said...

How exciting 100!! your doing a great job love reading your blog!!

Darlene said...

You're nearly there...I'm #96 on GFC (Darlene). Congrats and thanks for the giveaway!

darlenesbooknook at gmail dot com

Marjie said...

ONLY 1 MORE!! I am #99! YAY!
Gfc- Marjie

Toreynmarjie@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

Congrds!! You made it! I can't wait til I hit mine! I'm a GFC follower!
viajeradelmar@aol.com

Amanda said...

I know follow your blog!!

bairdamanda@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Just wanted to let you know that my sister Lena sent me to your blog...her blog is http://mom2memphisandruby.blogspot.com/

Stacy said...

I am a new follower - GFC!

stacyjohnston03@hotmail.com

Stacy said...

Lena sent me!!!

stacyjohnston03@hotmail.com

Jill said...

I'm a follower! (GFC)
jillianyoung6@gmail.com

Jill said...

I found you through Lena at Mom2MemphisAndRuby (well...you found me...but either way, I'm glad we "met"! haha!)