Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tiggerific : )

I think Tigger is awesome...he has always been my favorite Disney character. 
My love for him started when I worked at The Disney Store and hasn't faded:) 
So when I saw this Blog Hop, I couldn't resist!

Magical Mouse Schoolhouse
Hosted by
Magical Mouse Schoolbus
and This Week's Co-Host
Chestnut Grove Academy

So HOP on over and say HI!
I *always* follow back : )
TTFN!
(That's "ta ta for now" in tigger-speak!)

PS:  See this --> post <-- on my newest giveaway:)

8 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

I love Tigger! He was always my favorite too. Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I didn't make a video for the hairstyle, but I was thinking about it. Do you think it would be helpful? I can do one, it is quite simple. Just taking the time to make one! Love your blog, new follower!

cmyoung said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back :)

http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

jessicaclarke said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm ur newest follower

Jen said...

Thanks for blogging about and linking up with us!

Nay said...

thank you for following back:)

Tattoos n' Diapers said...

I LOVE Tigger!!!
Thank you for the lovely comment! Following you back :)

Grandma Bonnie said...

New follower from Tiggerific Tuesday.
Hope you follow back

Donna said...

Hi! I'm a new GFC follower from Book blog. Love your blog.
Welcome to Book blogs. You can find me at http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com writing book reviews and stories about my crazy life. Donna