Thursday, July 21, 2011

Uh Oh - Hungry...

What do I do when I get hungry?  Check out food sites and ((sigh)) dream...

Look at what's lookin' yummeeeeeeee to me!
Salade Nicoise SandwichGrilled Ham and Cheese Waffle Sandwiches

Crab Roll

Don't those look good!?
 Click here:  13 Quick Sandwich Recipes Real Simple for the recipes and more!






OH! or here for these:
Creamy Shrimp Salad With Endive and Cucumber  Spaghetti With Zucchini, Walnuts, and Raisins
Or here for somethin' like these:
 Arugula Salad With Dates and Bacon Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie

Okay - I feel better (well, a little...) now - and happy I got a little crazy looking through Real Simple again :) Now I have some ideas for dinner (tonight? maybe...)

~ Nay ~

4 comments:

Fiorella said...

Esto es maldad!!!! Una a dieta mortal comiendose las uñas y tu pones esas cosas riquishishishimas!!!!

Besos

Nay said...

ja ja ja! y solo comí una hamburgesa:( xoxo amiguita

Jill said...

Yummmmmy!! These are making me drool! Thanks for following me at Home Sweet Hopkins, I'm reciprocating from the Bee Hop!

jackie b central texas said...

Yum salad with bacon, thanks for the link Nay am going to bookmark the spot and go back when looking for something different and fast to eat.