Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School...Already?!

fr: pinterest
fr: pinterest
 











What I Love Wednesday:  "Back to School Style" - Teacher Gifts!

"Back to School" at our home starts on August 29th!  My son, Little Love, will be starting Kindergarten, and my daughter, Lovebug, will be in 2nd...
They're growing up too fast - I keep telling them to stop it and they always tell me, "I'm trying not to, Mommy!" (ha!)

This year I want to make sure I give a cool teacher's gift to the kids' teachers...I always say this at the beginning of the year and end up having enough time just to stop at Starbucks and getting a gift card (ugh! how impersonal!)
So hopefully I can do one of these cute ideas!

Happy Humpity-Hump Day!
~ Nay ~

http://www.brownpaper--packages.com/2011/08/teacher-gift-ideas.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BrownPaperPackages+%28brown+paper+packages%29&utm_content=Google+Reader
http://cleanandscentsible.blogspot.com/2011/01/teacher-valentine-gift-idea.html

http://creativeholidaygiftideas.blogspot.com/2009/05/teacher-gift-framed-crayon-letters.html
PS:  I put the website addresses on some of the pics, so you can see how to make these!

PPS:  I now have a Facebook Page!  Aren't you proud?  You can see it here!  ("Like" me, k?!)

Linking up with my bloggy gal, Krystina @
lollipops


3 comments:

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} said...

These are such cute ideas! I specially like the crayon initial in the frame; any teacher would love that! :)

Nicole said...

I'm new to your blog. Cute ideas! I'll have to save these for someday.

Nicole said...

oh and I'm a new follower. come see me at tnicolej.blogspot.com