Friday, August 19, 2011

Boostin' the Bloggy



#ff63e0
 
Are you having your breakfast every morning or are you skipping it most of the days?
 
I have a on-and-off relationship with breakfast...it's a little like a love-hate relationship:)  We have our moments and then, sometimes, we just don't.
But we're working it out...
 
Hi there fellow "Boost My Blog Friday" People! 

Thanks for stopping by and checking my lil bloggy out! 
Let me know if you follow...
...because I *always* follow back!
 xoxo
~ Nay ~

5 comments:

NinaLaZina said...

I find if I don't have breakfast I end up eating too much for the rest of the day; no matter what I eat I still need more!!lol. Your newest follower from Friday B. Nina


www.ninalazina.info

Ashley Slater said...

Hello Nay! Thanks for following my blog and entering the giveaway! I look forward to reading your blog and seeing you around!


x, ashley

Jill said...

My mom is big on eating breakfast - and I stop in at her place every morning before work, so I'm usually force-fed some cereal, toast, or yogurt while I'm there. Otherwise, I would skip it. I like breakfast - but later on in the morning, not first thing!!

LD Masterson said...

Wow, thanks, Nay. I knew there was something I forgot to do this morning. (No wonder my stomach's growling.)

Nicole said...

haha, I try to eat it every day now that I've lost 25 lbs... not sure if it'll help or not :)