Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Girlfriends...

Good Morning!
I found another cure for when you are feeling *down in the dumps* or *a little ugh* or *I need to get away*...
GIRLFRIENDS!
Of course!

Girlfriends are the constant in our lives...
the ones we tell our innermost secrets to,

our worries, our excitements, our "oh my gosh!" moments, and
the ones who will help you hide the body!
: }

I love my girlfriends! The ones I've known forever, the ones I've just met and already cherish, my bloggy girls, my mommy girls, the ones that remember about that "one time when we were....", just *my girls*...


Love them and cherish them...

Yes I do!




So Happy What I Love Wednesday, Girlfriend!
Love ya TONS!
~ Nay ~

Linking up with Krystina @
lollipops

Thanks for stoppin' by!
xoxo
(p.s...all photos found on the wonderful website, pinterest!)

2 comments:

katie said...

Such an awesome post. I don't know what I'd do without my girlfriends.

Cailan said...

Those SHOES! So fun and also so thankful for good friends. :)