Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy *Me* Day...well, Week!

Happy Thursday!!! 

This week has been so great so far : )  And this morning, I woke up thinking, "Oh yeah, I totally forgot!  Today is going to be even better..."  Why you ask?

 I only have to work half day today!  It's our annual HR Retreat and we're all going bowling this afternoon : ) So that means I only have to work for four hours!  And then bowl my bum-bum off...P.S. I'm an awful bowler - so bad that one year, I was awarded "Rookie of the Year" at one of our retreats (in other words...Looooooser!)

And then I came into work hungry!  So, what a blessing to work on a college campus...why? Cafeteria!  So I got a yummy breakfast - Sunrise BLT...yum!  And now I feel all warm and fuzzy and zzzzzzzzzz...oops!  I'm awake, I'm awake!


 What else?  I'm stylin' today...'cause I have all this new jewelry to wear!  Not only did I win two great necklaces and received them this week, but my dear friend went through her stuff...She brought me a BAG of necklaces!  So I'm wearing one similar to the necklace on this post.  So I'm in dark wash jeans, a cute flowy tank top kinda shirt, the necklace...true Awesomeness: )

And my hair is cooperating this week!  I'm a Shirley Temple head that I usually pull straight back - but this week, I don't know what is going on (and I don't want to jinx it!), but it's workin'! {{big huge smile}}

So, I'm a happy camper : )

I hope your day is as wonderful -

xoxo,
~ Nay ~

3 comments:

Jill said...

The last time I went bowling, the ball accidentally slipped out of my hand when I swung my arm back and went backwards, almost harming my friends. Also, I slipped down the steps, stupid slippery bowling shoes. Did I mention the guy I had a crush on was there to witness all of this? *le sigh*

Have a great time!! :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

When I get a bit of free blog time, I like to hop around and meet other bloggers :o) (I dont often have free blog time, and barely get my one post a week up and then make sure to do my return thank you visits to those that comment...but...yay...I have a wee bit of time tonight).

I like your Happy *Me* Day post. :o) Yay for half day of work and sounds like fun bowling. BLT sounds real good about now too :o)
Congratulations on your jewelry winnings! Our kids have nice wavy and even curly hair that I wish I had. I have straight hair.

Have a wonderful week!
Blessings & Aloha!

jackieb13 said...

well I just learned something more about you. Didn't know you worked on a college campus. So do I! :)