Friday, August 26, 2011

here in spirit . . . : ]

Hi...
From August 27th to September 5th
{sounds longer than it really is}
I'll be


but

will be having

Week
with a bunch
of
Guest Posts
ALL WEEK!

I hope you enjoy them...
and don't
miss me
 too much!
{Actually, can you miss me just a little...}

I will definitely be back on
Tuesday, September 6th!

xoxo
~ Nay ~

P.S.: 
I will not have internet access while I'm on stay-cation {the hardest part of it, actually...I would've had all the time in the world if I did have access at home}, but I look forward to all your comments and stuff when I get back. {hint hint}

P.P.S.: 
Get excited! 
I've lined up some giveaways for the next couple of months.  I'll tell you all about it when I get back!
{{kisses & hugs}}

(all pics found on google)

No comments: