Monday, August 22, 2011

I ♥ Blogging...

via pinterest
On that note...just a little
Head's Up!

Next week (aug 29 - sept 2), I'll be on vacation...

No internet access...at all.
The kids are starting school ~ I'll be trying to add a college class this semester (all classes are closed, so I have to beg to get in! ugh...)~ doctor's appointment ~ doing nothing ~ and then, enjoying just being home...

But, not to worry : }
Cover to Cover will still be ON : ]
I won't be, but everyone else will be
because next week will be the week of...
via Google Pics
I'm thrilled to have some wonderful bloggers do guest posts for me while I'm away...
They are some of my favorite bloggers and I hope you'll enjoy them too!

xoxo
~ Nay ~

1 comment:

mama marchand said...

LOVE that quote. I think I need to frame that. :)