Monday, August 29, 2011

...I♥BW with Mom @ Memphis and Ruby!

I Blogging Week
Featuring


When I think of this bloggy buddy, I always smile...
She has been one of the most welcoming in this bloggy world...
And you know what?
I know you'll like her too!
So here we go...
You're on a deserted island (well, let's not make it totally deserted...just a fantasy island kinda place...) and you can bring three tings with you. What are they?
1. I'm going to 'lump' my family in as 'one'... There's absolutely no way I could survive anywhere without them!
2. Sunscreen (lame, I know... but better safe than sorry! Proud to be pale!)
3. A stack of good books (let's say at least 6 of them... again, I'm going to lump these all in as 'one')... that way once I got to the end of the last book, I could start over on the first.
Fill in the blanks:
I wish I had taken a photography course, because now I would/could probably be running my 'own' business or at least be doing it as more than just a very amateur hobby!

What's your favorite easy and yummy recipe for you and your family/friends? It can be any meal...
The easiest meal that the kids & I LOVE would have to be... Diet Coke Sloppy Joe's! Yum!

Word Association:
Blog= Addict
Family= Love
Crafty= Not
Love= Happy
Funny= Laugh

Using the letters of your name, describe yourself.
Loyal
Entertaining
Nifty
Attractive
-->Haha!! Totally joking about that last one... I coudn't think of any othjer "a" adjectives! ;)

Describe your blog and what you see in the future for it.
It's such a mish-mash of stories of me, my life and my family... I love fashion, thrifting and photography so those pop up ALOT. I have found it to be a great outlet, and when I sit down to write a post... it's ''me'' time. It's something I do only for me & for my sanity! I'm a working mom so I'm busy and my life revolves around my kids (as it should), but those 5 or 10 minutes I can sit and link up, or share a story, or enter (or host) a giveaway does wonders for me! I hope, in the future, to find my 'niche'... although I'm pretty sure I'll always be a 'life blogger' it would be fun, to 'specialize' in something...

Thank you so much for taking over my Monday, Miss Lena!

Follow, Share, Like, and Re-Pin!

xoxo's while I'm on vacay!
~ Nay ~

No comments: