Friday, August 19, 2011

i'm VERSATILE !

Hi there : )
A most wonderful thing happened yesterday morning!  I am now an Award Winner
Isn't that just snazzy and exciting?!  It's weird because I was just thinking on Monday about figuring out how I could create a blogger award so that I could award it...
Now that I have won one, I don't have to!  I can just pass on the award! 
Yay!
So, without further ado...my award!!!
The Rules of the Versatile Blogger award:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

1.
My wonderful-est, dearest, awesomest Jill
[IMG_9077.JPG]
from Jill's World...
Thank you!  What a wonderful surprise to get this award.  I always, *always* look forward to your comments on my posts.  Sometimes, I feel like I'm reading back something I would write...you are just so darn
AWESOME!
So, thank you!!!
Go check out her blog...no, really, GO!

2.
~ I am a full-time working mommy who creeps blogging into her day as much as possible. Sh!~
~ I love eating chocolate covered almonds and popcorn together (pop the chocolate in mouth and then the popcorn and chew! yum!)~
~I've known my hubby since I was 14! I actually set him up with a girlfriends back in the day, but I guess I figured out I should be *his* instead of him being anyone else's :) ~
~I'm a memory-keeper for my best friend...everything she forgets, I remind her about - even when she doesn't really want to {devilish grin}.~
~I started writing in my teens because I wanted to prove to a boy that I was better at it than he was.~
~I am a chatterbox, so much that my hubby sometimes says, "did you enjoy that conversation you had with yourself?"  I never give him a chance to answer the questions I ask him!~
~I care deeply, love ferociously, defend with purpose, stand my ground until it crumbles, and am my own worst critic.~
3.
My Awardees for the Award are:
(I love Thursdays because of her...)
(I know Lena got this yesterday too, but I wanna give it to her too! So there...)
(cutest jewelry ever!!!)
(My Wednesdays aren't complete without her!)
(Marjie!)
(Have you seen this girl's eyes?!)
(seems like a sweetie pie)
(foodie woman to my heart)
(her bloggy style is so down-to-earth)
(when I need to laugh - I go see Sara)
(I like the whole idea of this bloggy)
(inspiring)
(great sense of humor)
(just discovered her yesterday!)
('cause she just looks *cool*...)

xoxo
Happy Friday!
~ Nay ~

10 comments:

girlichef said...

Congrats on your award- and thank you for sharing it with me, Nay...you're so sweet =)

LD Masterson said...

Congratulations on your award.

Jill said...

Awesome, Nay!! So glad I found your blog through Mom2MemphisAndRuby...you're a true bloggy FRIEND and we've only "met" recently!! :) Glad you had fun with the Award!!

jackie b central texas said...

Congratulations on the award Nay, you are indeedy Versatile. I too am a chatterbox and my husband never gets to answer much when we are talking either.

Smart Ass Sara said...

Chocolate covered almonds and popcorn together... LOVE. This right here makes me love you. We're kind of like soul mates now.

Marjie Pride said...

Thanks NAY!
here's my post
http://thoughtsofareelfoothoodrat.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-am-versatile.html

thechattymommy said...

Thank you so much!
And congratulations to you too.
I love your blog and I am so with you on Name your Joy's eyes-so cool.
She even posted a pic of her and her mom and they look alike!
Have a great weekend!
Thanks again!

mama marchand said...

Thanks, sweetie! :)

Stacie said...

I love Raisinets and popcorn together...YUM!! Congrats on the award. Thanks for following me, I'm following back!

chelsea {joy} said...

thank you nay! you are too sweet :)