Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Integrity, Brick Walls...and Pillows?

I have a most wonderful cousin in San Francisco who always puts equally wonderful and inspiring quotes on her Facebook status.  She is a role model to me as a woman, mother, sister, wife...all of those things and much more!  I asked her to share some of her favorites with me...

I hope these are as inspiring to you as they have become to me...
Happy Tuesday to you!
~ Nay ~
PS:  Thank you, Ate M.
(all photos via http://www.pinterest.com/!)
~Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you.~
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.






~The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough.~
Randy Pausch


~We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.~
Randy Pausch





~A great pleasure in life is to do what they say you can't.~
Paulo Coelho





~There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience.~
French Proverb

2 comments:

jackie b central texas said...

Loved the great pleasure which is doing what they say you can't, have always aspired to that particular sentiment just to prove to myself that the people who say no you can't do not have a clue because oh yes I can too!

Thanks once again Nay for sharing something simple but oh so sublime in it's sentiments.

CHE said...

I love the first quote. I find myself thinking extra hard over my actions because I'm conscious of the message I'm conveying to my son so this quote really resonates with me.
Thanx for sharing.