Thursday, August 4, 2011

Release It!

Tumblr_lp6ee13dhm1qhjxdoo1_400_large
thanks to we♥it
This week I've been thinking too darn much! 
I'm stressing about things that our out of my control.
There's been a bunch of negativity being thrown at me by my own doing.
And today, I'm saying:
THAT'S ENOUGH!
I'M OVER IT!
So I giving everything up to The One Up Above and letting Him handle it.
He'll take care of those thoughts and demolish them.
And I'm allowing Him to take over today...
Because I'm tired...
exhausted...
just tired of having negative thoughts try to control me and how I've been looking at my life.
Because you know what?
I am blessed beyond compare!
I may *think* I don't have enough or I'm not good enough or whatever...
but I have what I need and I'm just *right*.

See what happens when you just let it go?
True Awesome-ness...

~ Nay ~

Linking up with
Mama Marchand
@
mama marchand’s musings

3 comments:

mama marchand said...

Amen, sister! I've been having the same kind of week with negativity and inadequacy entering my mind a lot. LOVE this quote!

Thanks for linking up & I'm now following you. :)

Jill said...

Love this! I've been plagued by negative thoughts lately too, and I'm trying to release it!! I'm reading Eat Pray Love right now, and the message of that book is helping :)

SerenSojo71 (Antoinette Dickson) said...

This has to be one of the best, most positive and empowering messages that I've read today. I LOVE IT!