Monday, August 8, 2011

*Sugar & Spice* . . . and everything nice!

Happy Monday Blogging Family!
I missed blogging on Friday (long weekend was as relaxing as I wanted, by the way...), but am so very happy to be back today!  I definitely needed the time away from it all to just spend time with the hubby and kids...and now I feel {{exhaling}} happy again...
And because I am so happy, I thought I'd start the week with a
~*~Talented Woman ~*~
post.
So, without further ado, I introduce to you...

Jesse
 from
Peace And Love - Necklace  
When my bloggy friend,
Petite Pink Chrysanthemum NecklaceMarmalade Bobby Pin SetLena,
from
 Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby
hit 100 followers, she had this fabulous giveaway that I won : )
Not only did I win a beautiful necklace that is soon to arrive, but also shopping credit to
Sugar & Spice...
  
Not only did I get to choose a piece of jewelry that was just exactly what I loved, but I got to meet another woman with exquisite talent!
I ordered a great necklace from Jesse's line, and through our email contact, I discovered a most beautiful person as well!
Don't you love when that happens?!Not only do I love the vintage-ness of the jewelry she makes, but the price can't be beat!  And you know me, anything made by a woman, that empowers a woman, that makes women stand out - it makes me happy and proud.
So cheers to you Jesse and all the wonderful creations you make!  Yay to you!
To see more of theSugar & Spice line, go to her etsy shop at

Thanks Miss Lena for introducing Jesse to me! And now I can introduce her to our bloggy family!
The Owl Is Wary, The Owl Is Wise - Earrings
xoxo
~ Nay ~
About Miss Jesse!
Hi, I'm Jesse.
After the birth of my second child in December of 2010, I made the decision to leave my job of 6 years in order to fully immerse myself in the joys of being a stay at home mom!
Recently, I began making jewelry as a means of providing myself with a focus other than my wonderful husband and 2 amazing children. Although I love them all dearly, mommy would like to keep her sanity!
Garden Of Whimsy - Necklace
My intention was to either wear the jewelry myself, or give it as gifts... but, then I thought why not jump on the Etsy band wagon and try to generate a little revenue for our little family!
Yellow Cameo Adjustable Ring
I hope that you enjoy my jewelry as much as I enjoy making it!

3 comments:

Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Yay! So happy you're happy with your prizes! Jesse is really amazing!

If you're feeling lucky... stop by again, I have another great giveaway happening! ;)

mama marchand said...

I love Sugar & Spice and am so jealous that you won Lena's giveaway. ;) But happy for you, too! :)

A Dose of Lovely said...

We're so glad you like it! Thanks for posting this store by the way, it's great!


Isabel @ adoseoflovely.blogspot.com