Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday's for Teasing!


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
So here's mine:)
The Host
"I was curious if she would stay on this world, if she would move to another human host when the time came, or if she would leave."
{pg. 52}
"I was glad that there was apparently no one left I would have to lie to, whether with words or silence."
{pg. 125}

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks! (That's what it says on MizB's post, so I thought "what a great idea!" You can share yours with me too!!!)
~ Nay ~

6 comments:

TBM said...

OOOOOO....sounds creepy.

Here's mine:

http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/teaser-tuesdays-aug-9/

emmegailsbookshelf said...

Great teasers! I thought this was a really good read. I wish there would have been a map included! :)

Here's my teaser this week!

Jac said...

The Host is such a great read! (Definitely was not what I expected it to be!)

{Jillian} the Queen Lioness said...

I loved The Host!!! I have yet to find a book to take my heart like that one.

Andrea said...

Enjoy your read. :)

Reading Lark's Teaser

Emma Michaels said...

I don’t think my TBR pile will recover from the teasers this week! So many amazing books, so little time. Hope you will stop by and comment on my Clockwork Prince teaser on http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com !