Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WILW - Jeremiah 29:11


awesome tattoo

Happy "What I Love Wednesday"!!!
I woke up this morning after a wonderful 8 hour sleep (finally!) and this verse was the first thing I thought about:
maybe I'll put this up in cubicle at work?

I was blessed in finding Jeremiah 29:11 when I was in my 20s and it has been *my* verse since.
It reminds me that I am never alone and that everything that has happened [and will happen] is for a reason.
As I was looking for *cool* pics (from pinterest) to use for this post, I found these other three verses from Jeremiah, as well...

wow...

pretty darn powerful, huh?
I should...
I think I should make it a goal to read the book of Jeremiah before the year is over...just for me...so I can appreciate it.  

And can I tell you somethin'?
I didn't know if I should write something spiritual or religious on my bloggy. 
But then I thought, this is part of me and it fulfills me.
And...I shouldn't be ashamed of that...so I'm not going to be.
So there! : ]
~@~ Have a most *awesomest* day ~@~
~ Nay ~

Linking up with Miss Krystina @
lollipops
To see her post and all of the other amazing ones, click on the button!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

If someone is offended by your blog post or doesn't like them, pardon my language but screw them ;) It's your blog post and those are great quotes from a fantastic book!!

Jill said...

Love this verses - they mean a lot to me as well!!

Kristy said...

One of my favorites posts yet!! You have inspired ME to read Jeremiah! ;)

Kate said...

Some of my favorite verses! Thanks for putting these up. Jeremiah is such a powerful book. I love that tattoo!

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} said...

Jeremiah 29:11 has been a favorite of mine for years. :)