Friday, September 9, 2011

5QF Hoppin'


1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
So, I had to look at my phone for this one...
"Samsung Tone"
Pretty boring, I know.  When it was in the budget, I had ringtones galore!  My favorite was John Mayer's "Your Body's a Wonderland" - my hubby put that for me when I called him.  I had Los Lonely Boys' "Heaven".
Isn't that a great song?!
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
I have so many!
But right now the first thing that comes to mind is that we got to move this summer!  We have our own little place after living two years with my mother-in-law.
Enough said.
: )
3. Paper books or ebooks?
Paper...DEFINITELY.
I don't own a Kindle, Nook...or anything like that.
I don't know if I ever could.
But with all these bookstore chains closing, it kinda scares me.
Does this mean I'll never be able to break open a book and smell it?
Yes.
I ♥love♥ the smell of books - old or new!
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
Um...does owning a home again count?
We lost our home close to four years ago - wow, has it really been that long? - and I would love to have something that was ours, really ours, again.
Oh, and I want it on the beach this time!
I know He has a plan for us and that day will come again.
{smiles}
5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
Serious...um...
my hubby, I guess.
He's the person I've dated the longest.
It'll be 9 whole years in October - wow, has it really been that long? lol

Thanks to Mama M. from

for hosting this great hop:)

Welcome all of you new followers - don't forget to let me know if you are a new follower.
Why?
I FOLLOW BACK!!!
via
xoxo
~ Nay ~


7 comments:

Kattrina said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Our answers are so similar it's funny. My hubs and I just moved out of my sister's house this summer too - isn't it great having your own space again. Wonderful! What good books have you read recently? I'm currently reading Little Bee in between lots of studying - it's great.

Jill said...

Ohhh I so hear you on books! My friend has a Kindle and she's always trying to tell me how great it is, but I just LOVE books - the smell of them, the way they feel in my hands...I can't ever imagine giving them up for a computer screen (no matter how hard they try to make it look like a "book", that's what it is!) - and I hope I never have to!!!

MamaPhan said...

I hear you on the book thing, but I really like my nook. Makes for a lighter bag when you're like me and tend to carry a book everywhere you go.

Found you through Mama M's link up and added you to my google reader. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Amy said...

I have owned a Kindle less than 24 hours now, so I'm not sure yet how I'll feel. I have real books all over my house, though. I think I'll probably wind up reading both.

I have tons of ringtones and I never pay for any-- have you tried PhoneZoo or Zedge? Both are free and I haven't gotten any spam from them.

My 5QF answers are posted HERE if you'd like to take a peek!

Uniquely Normal Mom said...

Woah! Go YOU for enduring 2 years with your MIL! I don't think I could handle living with anyone else longer than two days! :)

Bonny said...

Thanks for following!
I am your newest follower.
Quick Tattletails Blog Hop Directory
:)

anna john said...

Thank for share!
More: https://freeringtonesfree.mobi/ringtone/jenna-is-calling-ragtime-52012.html
https://freeringtonesfree.mobi/ringtone/bradley-is-calling-inspirational-52011.html
https://freeringtonesfree.mobi/ringtone/athena-is-calling-inspirational-52010.html