Thursday, September 29, 2011

another thought this thursday...


Pinned Image
Oh, so that's it?
Realization of truth?
That's all I have to do?

Um, way harder than it looks.

But then I realize...
...this is exactly where I'm supposed to be.
...this was His plan all along.
...this is something I cannot question.
...this is something I just have to take in, breathe in, with open arms!

{I understand that this post may be a little unusual...but I understand it...and when I get the umph! to post about it, I will}
~ Nay ~ 

ps:  got this "pin" from Salena Lee's pinboard on pinterest...oh my goodness, she's got some great stuff on hers!
pps:  Send some prayers and good thoughts to Salena...she's having some hard times at the moment...
mama marchand’s musings

6 comments:

Smart Ass Sara said...

I am *constantly* reminding myself of all of the awesome things and people I have in my life. I'm lucky, even on my worst days.

iseeyoulookingatme said...

You do indeed already have it ALL.

mama marchand said...

Sometimes it's therapeutic to write a post, to get something off of your heart, even if it doesn't make sense for us readers. I do this a lot ... and it helps me, too. Praying for whatever this is, my friend.

Thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

New follower from Soleil Selene.

http://love-interrupted.blogspot.com/

Pidg said...

Lots of love to Salena and lots of love to you just 'cuz I can send it! :)

Salena @ A Little Piece of Me said...

Thank you so much Nay!