Tuesday, September 6, 2011

back from vacay - missed ya!

via
Hey Everybody,
I’m back from vacation…back to work…back to blog!
It was a most relaxing week and long weekend.  I am so grateful for it and feel truly blessed to have spent it with the ones I love…
Lovebug started 2nd grade…Little Love started Kindergarten…I finished two books (reviews to come!)…went to a movie with the hubby(“The Help”)…visited with some family…cooked…ate…and napped.
Life was great, but I’m happy to be back.
I have a lot of work to do at the office, so this will have to be short and sweet.  As soon as I catch up a little - I'll be back to the swing of things!


Just wanted to let you know I’m back and I hope you had a nice time during “I Blogging” Week.

xoxo

~ Nay ~

3 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Welcome back!! :)

LD Masterson said...

Welcome back.

Books And Beyond said...

welcome back! grabbed ur button & twitter stalking u too :)