Wednesday, September 21, 2011

~ braid & up-do prettiness ~

what i love wednesdays!
Everyday I wash my hair, apply anti-frizz stuff, brush it out, pick it up & tie it into either a low ponytail, a high bun, or to the side low ponytail or bun...
I very rarely wear it down, and if I do, it's up again by the end of the work day.
    I would love to have the time in the morning (I already wake up at 5am to catch the vanpool by 6:20am!) to do one of these hair styles.  Something that will keep my hair out of my face, yet look put-together.  Aren't they such feminine and gorgeous looks?
{And on a side note, I really like the tattoo...}
What do you think of them?
I found all these pics on the wonderful pinterest, but need the tutorials now!
Linking up with krystina @
lollipops
what are you lovin’ this wednesday?

oh, and by the way...
krystina is sponsoring this week's giveaway (ends tomorrow!)...check it out
xoxo,
~ Nay ~

7 comments:

Uniquely Normal Mom said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Isis Rushdan said...

Congratulations on your award as well. Thanks for being my 500th follower. Wish I was at least your 150th follower, instead I'm 149 :(.

Love the looks, especially the top one. Clean, stylish, professional.

Nice to meet you.

Annika said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment. That's funny, about your friend's daughter's name! She'll have a sweet life, no doubt! :o) I really like all these dos you found, but I think my favourite is the last one!

Rebekah Jo said...

That last hairstyle is Abby from Mhttp://myyellowsandbox.blogspot.com/. She just put out an e-book on some great hairstyles and even has tutorials!!

Love your blog btw!!

queen of rainbow said...

i love the braids as well. but my hair are curly so it's harder to do that but it stays without any bobby pins :)

i'm a new follower at blogger :)
please check my what i love wednesday at:
http://ihatemondaysfashionbyom.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-i-love.html

:)

Amber said...

I love braids, and they're so popular right now! I wish my hair was long enough or that I even had enough patience to learn how to do it!

Pidg said...

That's so funny Nay because I do my hair like those pictures EVERY DAY! {And then I get out of bed and look in the mirror and realize, once again, it was a dream}...sigh...I'm with you, no matter what, these curly locks end up in a tail, bun, knot or wrap ;)