Thursday, September 8, 2011

{{The Buzz About Me}}

~ Hi ~
Linking up for the first time with Rebecca @
So sure, why not?  I like this kinda stuff and then you get to learn a little bit about me!

This Weeks Questions:
1. Have you ever quit a bad habit?
Yes...many times...and I keep coming back to it...addiction sucks!
Stay away, chocolate, stay away!

2. What is the most unique or exotic animal you have owned?
a fish...
sorry, never had pets as a child.
Oh wait, when I lived with an aunt, she had a Rottweiler (sp?) - does that count?

3. What kind of computer do you use?
Dell PC...I've tried "Mac"-ing it...we just don't do well together.

4. What was/will be the color scheme at your wedding?
It was green and cream....but now that I look back I should have either done all cream or with a splash of yellow or teal...

5. What was the last song you heard?
Love Me by Justin Bieber...my daughter loves him right now!  At least it's not High School Musical anymore : )
6. What is the city/town you live in most famous for?
The Rose Parade on New Year's Day
7. What kind of person were you in high school?
I was "goth", then a choir girl, then I hung out with the band, then a loner...oh! and I tried to be popular by joining the pep squad...
yeah, didn't work out well.
8. What is your lucky number?
11...have no idea why...
9. If you had to go 30 days eating only one thing, what would you choose to eat?
salad...at least it's filling...oh no, wait!  bread...yup, bread!
10. What is your favorite Bath & Body Works scent?
Aromatherapy Energy (Orange Ginger)
yum!

So that's me!
xoxo
~ Nay ~

2 comments:

rebecca said...

Thanks so much for linking up. I have a friend who is terrified of the number 11. Everytime she sees it, she freaks out.. weird, I know. My daughter loves Justin Bieber too. Not as much as last year, but still. I wanted yellow for my wedding too. But still happy with what I chose.

Nicole said...

haha HSM may not be the little one's favorite anymore but it's still tito marvs! hahahaha!