Thursday, September 8, 2011

Guest Post: A Dose of Lovely!


Hello fellow bloggers! 

It's Isabel from A Dose of Lovely

Thanks so much to Nay for having me guest post today!
1. You're on a deserted island (well, let's not make it totally deserted...just a fantasy island kinda place...) and you can bring three things with you.  What are they? 

Ooo a fantasy kind of place! Well....let's see....
#1 I would definitely bring my kindle loaded with lots of good reads

#2 My husband (doesn't count? okay fine...)


#3 a blow up raft--hopefully that comes with paddles..,



#4 A whole load of sunscreen...gotta stay protected!


2.  Fill in the blanks:  how much fun the blogging community is  , I would have started blogging YEARS ago! (though luckily for all of you I didn't...no one wanted to hear of my high school woes...or see my high school outfits!)

If I had known

3.  What's your favorite easy and yummy recipe for you and your family/friends? ooo! What a good question. My favorite recipe right now, is one that we just recently had for dinner, and it is a yummy shrimp cashew stir fry. I am usually a snob about asian cuisine, and can hardly ever find recipes that compare to my favorite restaurants--but this, this is GOOD. A little too good if you ask my bathroom scale!

4.  Word Association:

Blog= Fun, Freeing

Family= Comfort, food, laughing

Crafty= Possible

Love= Real, Boundless

Funny= Me..hahah! That's honestly what came to my mind...maybe I shouldn't have shared that. oh wow.

5.  Using the letters of your name, describe yourself 

Intelligent

Short

Adventurous 

Bargainer

Eccentric 

Loud

Describe your blog and what you see in the future for it: A Dose of Lovely is all about thrifty, affordable, & realistic fashion. We like to provide readers with ideas of how to save money and still look great. Personally, it's a way for me to exercise creativity & it provides motivation to get ready most days. For the future...I hope to still be writing, and coming up with new fresh ideas & I hope that people continue to discover us and embrace our ideas!

Info:
Blog Addy: http://adoseoflovely.blogspot.com/

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Dose-of-Lovely/244676305557745

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ADoseofLovely

Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2751455/a-dose-of-lovely


Make sure to come say hi at 
We'd love to meet you :)

Thanks so very much for being my guest, Isabel!

Oh my goodness, how sweet is she!  And that shrimp cashew dish sounds marvelous : )
Go visit Isabel, I'm sure you'll love her!
~ Nay ~

1 comment:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Love A Dose of Lovely! Great guest post! :)