Friday, September 23, 2011

Hey Newbie Blogger - Yeah, You!

 
Are you a new Blogger?
Would you like to be featured on
 

I remember when I started blogging in May (gosh, it hasn't been that long at all!), my goal for my first year was to get 100 followers.  I wanted to join book tours and everyone was asking for {at least} 100 followers.

I worried and fretted until I got there...and although my blogging plan totally changed, I am nothing without all my followers.  The support, the comments, the all-around sweetness I get from someone reading my writing...it's so worth it!

So I want to introduce that feeling to new bloggers!  Something I wish I had when I first started - a blog post kinda like, "Have you heard of this new blog?!"

SO....
If you are interested in being featured here, comment on this post...
or go to my FB page; or Twitter {over there}--->
and let me know if you'd like my lovely and wonderfully supportive peeps to know a little bit about you!

Cheers and hope to hear from all you newbies out there!
~ Nay ~

10 comments:

Pidg said...

A big fat heck yes!!!! Wait, do I have to be professional? {giggle}

queen of rainbow said...

yup. me too! :)

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

I'm in!

Sporadically Yours said...

I would love to be "known about". I have two blogs but my heart and soul is in http://sporadicpublication.blogspot.com/

I'm getting ready to "follow you" right now!

Kristy said...

Yes, yes, and YES! :). Thank you SOOO much for doing this for all us "newbies"! You rock!
http://livinglifeunsimply.blogspot.com

MamaPhan said...

I'd love to be featured.

As soon as I give you that photo of banana bread. :P

Nay said...

Hi there!
So excited for all of you to be featured on my blog!
Email sent to all of you...if you didn't get one, email me at
soriano(dot)renee(at)gmail(dot)com

Amanda said...

I would love to! I've been blogging privately for a few years but just recently decided to "make a go of it." I also just started my business blog!

Amanda
DAES of Our Lives
Royal daughter Designs
americkson24(at)yahoo(dot)com

Kathy S said...

I'd love to :)

Earl-Leigh said...

I'm late to the party but would love to participate! :)