Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Monday, Babies!

   

The newest members of the family...
Jillian
{top}
and
Devin
{bottom}

Jillian and Devin are first cousins born yesterday, just hours apart.
How precious are they?!
{and I can't wait to get to smell those little necks - baby neck smell is the BEST!}

Monday morning turned out to be great.
The end of a wonderful weekend visiting with family...
My hubby woke up with me this morning...
My coffee tastes good...
and seeing these two little babes on my Facebook page...

Happy Monday to you!
~ Nay ~

PS:
All you newbie bloggers out there, check out this post!
And to the ones that commented and emailed me already, I'll be contacting you really soon! {Promise!}
xoxo

7 comments:

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

They're gorgeous!
Congrats!
(pictures like this make me want another one! lol)

Pidg said...

Ohmygoodness they are so beautiful. I miss babies! And I don't have relatives to have babies for me to sniff their baby noggins. I'm glad you had a great weekend!

Beth said...

D'awwww...what cuties!

Amber said...

So precious! I just love how their skin always looks so soft, such sweeties. :)

LD Masterson said...

How can anyone look at faces like those and not believe in miracles? Congratulations.

Katina said...

Such precious new additions to your family! Congrats! Love the positive attitude girlie!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

oh how precious...congrats!