Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award {Thanks Crystal!}

Can I tell you how wonderful the bloggy world of friends can be?
Just when you are feeling down and out and that "no one really cares about this blog anyway," you receive a most wonderful comment:
--> I think your blog is fabulous and that's why I've awarded you with the One Lovely Blog Award! <--
So, thank you so very much, Miss Crystal from
for awarding me the

Here are the rules:
#1
Share 7 facts about yourself.
#2
Award 15 blogs!

Well, here goes:
* I love when my baby girl, Lovebug, talks to me about God and Heaven and what she thinks He's like and what it will be like there.
* I love my special kisses from my boy, Little Love, and how he just runs up to me to say, "I love you."
* As long as my morning routine works every workday morning, I'm good to go.  Mess up one thing and watch out!
* I'm a little too talkative that I have to make myself just listen to others - and it's really hard!
* I would love to live by the beach or by a huge lake...right on the shore.
* I worry about what others think about me...and, yes, I know it doesn't matter, but I can't help it!
* I love to be cared for and thought about...just a small note or email saying "Hi, I was just thinkin' about ya!" makes my day.

And the award goes to:

All of these blogs {and so many more, but I could only pick 15!} are heart-warming, funny, beautiful to look at, and just *lovely*.
So stop by and say Congrats!
 and maybe follow them too!

Have a wonderful day!
~ Nay ~

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh thanks Nay!! Such a fun award!! I will definitely post mine in the days to come :) You're a fab bloggy friend, don't let the ups and downs of being a blogger get to you. You're definitely deserving of this award!!!

Candice said...

Congrats to you and the new winners!

Lena @ Mom2MemphisAndRuby said...

Awww.... Nay, you're FABULOUS! Love this!
Will try to get mine up soon... I'm getting a wee blog makeover and I'm nervous about posting new stuff until I'm sure the transition went well!
Luv ya!! :)

Pidg said...

Nay, you are so wonderful! I'm following you but thought I was following you by email {because I need a special invite...no really it's because I'm slow} and so I got impatient and holy cow you have me on "The List"! Thank you so much and for your comments...

P.S. I say we grab the sandwich and run!

I'm Ashley. said...

You're so sweet! Thanks Nay! My first ever award :) Love it!!

Susan said...

Nay, thanks so much for thinking of our little blog!
xo