Friday, September 23, 2011

Questioned...and Answered

Hey there loves: )
You know what I like about blogging on Fridays?
You don't have to think, "What am I going to blog about today?"
There's plenty of "Q & A"-type memes & hops out there.
So, instead of picking one to do {I couldn't choose which one I wanted!}, I'm picking my two faves!
Here goes!


The Rules:
1. Write a post with your answers provided to each week's questions
2. Place the button in your post so others can find this link back
3. Have fun and come back every week
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This Weeks Questions:
1. What was the best vacation you have ever been on?
There have been so many since I've been married...each one with my hubby and the kiddoes has been amazing...well, wait, maybe that spontaneous trip to Sta. Barbara wasn't that exciting...but hey!  we were being spontaneous!
2. What was the first amusement park you ever went to?
Probably Disneyland or Knott's Berry Farm...
I live in California...amusement park country!
3. What is something you are allergic to?
B.S.
yup - that about sums it up on the allergies
4. What was one kind thing someone did for you today?
Nothing just yet...but, I'm hopeful.  Everyday there's something sweet that will surprise me.
5.What time is it right now where you are?
6:05am
{yawn}
6. If you could choose to be any color in the crayon box, which one would it be?
I don't know why I just laughed at this one...um...
let's say "cornflower"
just sounds nice
7. Whats your favorite quote?
Does a bible verse count?
"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you.  Plans to give you a hope and a future."
(Jeremiah 29:11)
*MY* bible verse
8. What was your high school mascot?
Me
No, really, I'm not kidding!
You are now reading the blog of the former Glendale High mascot, Mr. Dyno!
So I wore a cute cheerleading skirt with it, okay?
9. Are you a left brain or a right?
I always get this confused...I'm the creative side...definitely NOT the math/science-y side.
10. Vampires or Zombies?
Duh! Vampires...I've been in love with them since I watched Bram Stoker's Dracula...and then Edward...well, how can you *not* love the vampies!


Rules for Five Question Friday:
Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning! Also...and this IS IMPORTANT...have fun!!!

1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.
Back-up Singer and Writer...you can decide which one is the realistic one..
Really?!
You think I could be a good back-up singer?!
2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
Absolutely.
I've known my hubby since I was 14...there's not much I *don't* do in front of him!
3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
Home was a lot of places when I was growing up...I travelled to Peru, Costa Rica, El Salvador...those are pretty far from California, right? 
4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
I always always take the day off for my kids' birthdays...ALWAYS!
It doesn't matter what we do (a birthday party with family or friends&family, a trip to Disneyland or just the park...), we always make it special.
Growing up as a kid?
I can't even remember...I know I had a couple of birthday parties growing up...but the birthdays got better after I turned 19 and just celebrated with my *family* (that family you make, not the one you were born into)...
5. Fave thing about fall?
The smell of the asphalt just after it rained...
yeah - that's some good stuff right there!

Happy Friday Loves!
~ Nay ~

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ahhh vampires...Ahhhh Edward...I'm so excited for Breaking Dawn!!!

Happy Friday, Nay, loved reading your answers to all of these questions :)

Amber said...

Oh I didn't know Jill was such a Twihard, OH DEAR.

Sounds like you're well traveled, I'm jealous!

I love that you were your school's mascot! You must have some great stories from that!

kewkew said...

Love your choice for quote.
Yes, vampires!
Can't wait for Breaking Dawn either. I just reread the series and reread Breaking Dawn again after that. It is my favorite.