Friday, September 30, 2011

...real quick...

Don't have much time to post today, so I'm going just say this:
I love this post --> happy birthday busy
So I saw this on pinterest and smiled because it reminded me of Pidg's Busy...
Pinned Image

and did you notice Soleil Selene's recent posts?
Check these out:
I love that a huge-oh-so-awesome blogger is out to help us newbies!
{and it makes me kinda "how cool am I?" that we're doin' the same kinda thing!}
and
She's started a blog hop!  Can I tell you that I have gotten so many new followers from it this week!
Welcome to the fambam, new followers!

And I got lucky this week!!
{hey now - get your mind outta the gutter - he he!}
I got emails saying You Won!
Which doesn't it just make anyone's day?
Now if only my luck would be used for the lottery {so I can get that internet at home!! right, Pidg!? Hey don't forget to call Santa!}

Lots of hugs and besitos {that's spanish!  so special, huh?: )}...
Your,
~ Nay ~

ps:
Next week is the first "Check Out Her Bloggy!!" guest post!
Come back on Monday to see who you'll meet...
xoxo

3 comments:

Pidg said...

I love you, I love you...I luuvvvv you!!! Know what's so funny? That is SO Busy and Hanna bought a bracelet with a mustache and thwarts her with it! You are the best...and yes I called Santa, he said yes and to tell you Hi. {He reads your blog, he was already aware of the situation.} Haha!

Bethany G said...

Hi! Found you from Soleil Selene's blog! I totally agree..she is awesome! Looking forward to getting to know you! :)

Bonnie Inc. said...

I'm a new follower on your great blog!
I loved Pidg's birthday blog for Busy too! You guys are adorable! The mustache necklace is hillarious! You should see the fab finds I did on mustaches! hehehe http://bonnieinc.com/thebonnieburrow/2011/vol2/